QuickBooks Cloud Hosting or Hosted QuickBooks is nothing but installing the QB Desktop version online on the network server for using the services through your web browser from anywhere at any time.
All you need to do is, save all your data or the file in QuickBooks Hosting using your location and it is made accessible on DaaS Cloud to all the authenticated users. These authenticated users can access these files from wherever they want and whenever they want to. It does not require to be installed on your local machines. QuickBooks Hosting gives its users the best quality in both versions whether it is a desktop version or online accessibility.
Table of Contents
QuickBooks Hosting vs Traditional QuickBooks Desktop:
QB Desktop used to be the most famous advanced and traditionally used software by accountants for accounting purposes.
Limitations of the QB Desktop are.
- A particular number of users can access it.
- Data remains on the local device.
- Limited resources.
- Convenience issue to sharing and exchanging data.
- Problem with the data entry and update.
These listed limitations can be mitigated in the cloud version of QB. This QB Cloud version has many benefits adding.
- More than one user can access it.
- Share the data with many users.
- has many resources.
- Lowers local IT expenditure.
- It has a backup data feature.
Modes of QuickBooks Hosting:
QuickBooks Hosting is a cloud technology user application you can use for many purposes, even for sharing and exchanging data. QuickBooks Hosting implements 3 modes, and they are.
- Dedicated Hosting: As it was said earlier that QuickBooks Hosting is installed on the server. So, through the server, it is made possible that many users to access it by direct connection server.
- Peer-to-Peer Hosting: Here what happens is that one of the users provides accessibility to the data provided and the application.
- Alternate Hosting: This QB Hosting is like one-to-many connectivity. The main user is connected to the server and the other users are connected to the primary user instead of directly connecting to the server.
The difference between traditional QB and QuickBooks Hosting gives you a clear idea about why you need the update. The limitations and working of QuickBooks Hosting have proved the same.
Benefits of QuickBooks Hosting:
1. Remote Access
QuickBooks hosting makes all your accounting and economic resources accessible from any geographical location, through the internet.
2. Enhanced Cost-efficiency
You, as an enterprise owner, are always looking for ways to reduce your costs to attain higher cost-efficiency and profitability. QB offers you an opportunity to decrease your IT infrastructure expenses by incorporating its remote working abilities.
3. Increased Productivity
With QuickBooks Cloud hosting, you get a sophisticated cloud infrastructure that allows you to streamline all your business processes and operations. This improves the overall productivity of your firm.
4. Easy Tax Management
You need to put in plenty of effort to file tax reports and monitor all your income. However, with QB, you can easily handle your taxes and need not worry about accuracy and deadlines.
The benefits of QuickBooks Hosting just do not end here, you also get the data backup feature which is unfortunately not available in the traditional QuickBooks Hosting and top-level QuickBooks hosting provider like Apps4Rent can benefits your team collaboration, widens your IT scalability, lower maintenance costs, and ensures business continuity in the event of a disaster.
Apart from that they even provide services to migrate exchange 2010 to office 365 with Perfect migration assistance and top-notch tech support.
Visit for More Best Articles